Numero deux of a five part series for decor secrets to hold dear.
- Ironically, throws are not meant to be…err… thrown around. Keep throws under control. Fold them lengthwise, then in half and tuck them into cushions.
- Shimmer and shine away. Gold is back in a big way. A few accents will warm up a room.
- Nothing softens a lonely corner in a big room like a potted tree. Enough said.
- The most indestructible fabric for dining chairs is leather or vinyl, especially if you want white.
- Mix up the seating at your dining table. Those days when all dining chairs had to be identical have gone with the wind. Ask Scarlett, if you don’t believe us?
- Headboards are the perfect combination of form and function and can be created out of every imaginable material including hardwood with wrought-iron inlays, illuminated acrylic and fabric panels.
Continue reading “#HeckOfAHome: 20 Decor Secrets to Swear By – Part 2”