Throwing a dinner party or setting up the table for date night? Candles are a given to up the warmth quotient. Simple, do-able and very cool – this DIY idea is a no brainer, indeed.
Apples: 4 nos
T-light candles: 4 nos
Elastic bracelets or votive rings (optional)
WHAT TO DO
- Choose your apples wisely. Make them stand upright on the table and make sure they stay without aid
- Wash and wipe the apple. Buff it with a clean cloth to make sure its nice and shiny
- Trace a t-light using a pencil on top of the apple
- With the help of a knife, cut out a circle that’s the circumference of the t-light. Approximately measure the depth and scoop out that much flesh. Lesser is better as you can adjust the t-light.
- Prop the candle in, throw on a votive ring (if you have one) and you are all set to go.
Image by Slow Motion Thoughts
Created For a Valentine’s day shoot for The Ideal Home and Garden done with Mana Vidyalankar